We are beyond excited to have two Board Certified Haircolorists at our salon. This examination was a goal of both Kellyn and Max for the last few years and with a lot of work and dedication, they are now officially ABCH Board Certified.
If you are wanting to see the best of the best when it comes to haircolor, our two educators and lead stylists will take great care of you and your hair. They are now part of an elite group of haircolorists dedicated to giving back their knowledge to other stylists at our salon and around the country. We couldn’t be more proud!
What is ABCH? As described from their website:
The American Board of Certified Haircolorists is dedicated to:
- The development of standardized criteria in certification, promoting credibility and consistent quality in the professional haircolorist.
- Bringing predictability and ethical professional behavior for the well-being of the consumer and enhancing excellence in customer service.
- Encouraging mentors to share their knowledge with aspiring professional haircolorists.
- Making available to them the confidence needed to excel in their chosen profession by creating opportunity for success and a prosperous future.
- Supporting and endorsing the status of the Board Certified Haircolorist with a goal to overcome the inadequacies of the past and become an integral part of the evolving future of professional haircolor.
The certification of haircolorists has long been a vision of many professionals in our industry. Our goal is to establish a standard by which to judge competence and to acknowledge the level of excellence achieved in haircolor, thus creating credibility in the eyes of the consumer.
The title Board Certified Haircolorist will set qualified individuals apart from the masses and establish a higher level of professionalism and credibility for the consumer. As in all professions, the consumer will seek out those certified for their expert knowledge and service excellence.